Workforce Solutions of Williamson County (Round Rock)
Workforce Solutions is a community partnership providing no cost recruitment, employment services and information to businesses and job seekers in the nine-county Rural Capital Area.
For information concerning other economic development and community services available in the Round Rock and Georgetown area of Williamson County, view the associated links below.
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) users can communicate with Workforce Solutions offices by using Relay Texas: (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800) 735-2988 (Voice).
- Wage Claim & Child Labor Information
- Veterans Services
- Unemployment Benefits Information
- Self Assessment Tools
- Resume Support
- Labor Market Information
- Job Search Support
- Job Fairs
- Interview Counseling
- How-To Workshops
- Education & Training Information
- Computer & Internet Access
- Child Care Information
- Career & Benefits Information
- Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce »
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce »
- Leander Chamber of Commerce »
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce »
- Williamson County and Cities Health District »
- Williamson County Crisis Center »
- Serving Center of Round Rock »
- Literacy Council of Williamson County »
- The Caring Place »
- Capital Idea »
- Williamson-Burnet County Opportunities, Inc. »
575 Round Rock West Drive
Building H, Suite 240
Round Rock, TX 78681View this center's location on
Phone: (512) 244-2207
Toll Free: (866) 518-0576
Fax: (512) 255-9265
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Nov 13, 2014Hiring Red, White & You!
ATTENTION ALL TEXAS VETERANS, SERVICE MEMBERS and YOUR SPOUSES!
Join the Texas Workforce Commission, Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area and their partners for the Hiring Red, White & You! statewide hiring fair! The fair is designed to connect Texas veterans and your spouses with area employers looking for qualified candidates for a variety of positions.
Texas employers looking for qualified candidates who can bring valuable experience and discipline to your workplace should contact Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area to find out how to participate in this great opportunity.
For more information, click on the Event Flyer or call (512) 244-2207, ext 1049.
Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxilliary aids are available upon request to individuals with disabilities
Relay Texas: 800-735-2989 (TTY) and 711 (Voice)
Dec 17, 2014Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area Board Meeting
WSRCA Board meetings are public and all interested parties are invited to attend. For more information, contact the Board office in Round Rock @ (512) 244-7966.
The WSRCA Board meeting will be held at the Workforce Solutions of Williamson County office:
Park West Corporate Center
575 Round Rock West Drive, Building H, Suite 200
Round Rock, TX 78681
1. Take IH 35 North
2. Exit McNeil Road and turn left
3. Turn right onto Round Rock West Drive
4. Workforce Center is in building H, Suite 200