Workforce Solutions of Burnet County
Workforce Solutions is a community partnership providing no cost recruitment, employment services and information to businesses and job seekers in the nine-county Rural Capital Area.
For information concerning other economic development and community services available in Burnet County, view the associated links below.
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) users can communicate with Workforce Solutions offices by using Relay Texas: (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800) 735-2988 (Voice).
- Computer & Internet Access
- Wage Claim & Child Labor Information
- Child Care Information
- Labor Market Information
- Job Fairs
- Interview Counseling
- Job Search Support
- How-To Workshops
- Veterans Services (Provided by the Texas Veterans Commission)
- Self Assessment Tools
- Resume Support
- Career & Benefits Information
- Education & Training Information
- Unemployment Benefits Information
1001 West Buchanan Dr., Suite 1
Burnet, TX 78611-2324View this center's location on
Phone: (512) 756-6769
Toll Free: 800-860-3807
Fax: (512) 756-8343
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.